We are delighted to be able to offer a menu of outreach support to maintained schools in Bury. Outreach support will be provided by Elms Bank, an outstanding Teaching School in Bury.
Elms Bank is the secondary special school for Bury Local Authority which caters for a range of learning difficulties. Elms Bank endeavours to be at the forefront of thinking and practice in special education and aims to provide the highest standards of education and care for their very special young people.
Elms Bank offers a welcoming, co-operative and supportive environment. Their highly skilled staff offer a range of services through the outreach offer to develop the practice of your staff.
Outreach will include:
- Teaching Assistant Support
- SENCO Support at Elms Bank
- SENCO Support in your School
- Subject Support at Elms Bank
- Subject Support in your School
- Specific Support in your School
- SLT Support in your School
For further details, please view the attachment below which provides further details, allocations and dates where applicable.
To request support please email Catherine Dent with a brief description of the support required on: email@example.com
For non-maintained schools we can offer support in a number of ways, for example with:
- Behaviour Support
- Sensory Education
- Moving and Handling Training
- Teaching and Learning Courses
- Accreditation for SEND
- Assessment and Data
- Autism Advice and Support
- Team Teach Training
- Speech and Language Therapy Advice and Support
- Specialist Arts Courses for pupils with additional learning needs (Art, Music and Drama)
Please note that whilst there is a charge for detailed and bespoke support initial advice and guidance is provided at a minimal cost or no cost to Bury schools.
For further details please contact a member of the team on 0161 766 1597 (option 4).