Outstanding Teacher Programme
This OLEVI course is designed to give good to outstanding teachers the chance to develop and challenge themselves and their practice.
Primary and Secondary teachers who are outstanding or on the way to being outstanding
- To know the key concepts underpinning ‘outstanding’ practice within T&L/Leadership/Working with others
- To understand the impact of these concepts within the wider school environment
- To be able to deliver these concepts through consistently outstanding practice
- What does an outstanding teacher look like?
- Taboo, definitions, audit, strengths & weaknesses
- New learning on differentiation
- Understanding assessment
- In-school practice
- Developing a success criteria
- Action planning and evaluation
- What is effective questioning?
Previous Experience Expected
A number of years teaching experience
Free to BPLC members who have not used their CPD 'long course' entitlement, £100 discount to BSLC members